Web Hosting Services
By using the web hosting services of OrangeWEBServices.net (the Company), you (the Customer) agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated here in this page. The Company is free to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice. You are responsible for checking this page regularly and keeping yourself up to date with the latest terms and conditions of the Company.
The Company shall receive all the web-hosting payments through CC Avenue payment link / Paypal / Skrill/ Direct bank transfer(NEFT, IMPS). You (the customer) can cancel the subscription (Dedicated / VPS / Shared host) at any time but the payment that has already been made is non refundable.
By using the web hosting services of the company, you warrant that you are 18 years or above while contracting the service.
Accuracy of Information
You warrant that all the information including your contact details you provide for the registration process are accurate.
You hold the complete responsibility of your hosting account. You shall keep your login details and your passwords protected.We don’t provide any data backup facility in case of dedicated servers. If there will be any issue regarding server during your billing period we will deploy new server but data backup is your responsibility.
The Company assures 99.9% server uptime. However, the Company shall not be held liable for any loss resulting from a higher percentage of server downtime.
you may have to wait maximum 14 working days depending upon the server availability.We will deploy server plan according to the order received from CRM or higher plan for the first month at same rate.
Web Development Services
You are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated in this page by using this website and the services offered by OrangeWEBServices.net, which shall be referred as the Company henceforth in this text.
Intellectual Property Rights
The textual content and the graphical content from the Company’s website shall not be reproduced partly or fully without the explicit permission of the Company.
- The web development services of the company shall be contracted in writing which shall either be in the form of email, soft copy of the proposal agreed by the Company and the client or a printed document.
- All work shall commence upon successful agreement of both parties namely the Company and the Client of the quote.
- The quotes given to the Client shall remain binding for 21 days from the date on which the quote is submitted to the customer. Beyond this aforementioned period, is not bound to honor the quote, the Company is free to revise the quote as per the prevailing situation. Depending on the individual case, a new request for quote has to be submitted or the Company shall present the revised quote if there are any changes to the quote.
- If any changes are required to the project scope, additional costs involved should be incurred by the Client. The Company shall indicate in writing the additional costs to be incurred by the Client and obtain written approval of the additional costs before proceeding to execute the work involved. The Company shall not be held liable for missing of deadlines occurring due to the delays in responding to the changes in the quote by the Client.
- All the design and web development services shall be contracted upon a minimum of 20% upfront payment.
- Deadlines and payment milestones are to be agreed initially and followed during the execution of the project.
- The company does not provide any refunds on payments made to the company regardless of whether it is advance payment or project milestone payment.
- Cancellation of the agreed projects is not possible once the contract is signed.
- The Client takes responsibility of copyright requirements of the content submitted to the Company, which are required for the web development process in all formats including but not limited to textual content, graphics, images, clipart pictures, music loops, videos, etc.
- All the web development and the other associated work shall be done in Indian business locations.
- All the work delivered to the Client by the Company is delivered in “as is” condition and they come with no warranties or guarantees.
- The Company cannot be held responsible or liable in case of loss due to the use of the work delivered to the Client.